The ones I missed out on that I wish I’d known about:
- Free Birthday brow wax from the Benefit counter with Debenhams Beauty Club
- £5 to spend at Space NK with N.dulge loyalty card
- Free cookie at Millie’s Cookies with the Cookie Club
- Free Patisserie Valerie cupcake with Cake Club
- Free Krispy Kreme with Friends of Krispy Kreme Rewards
- 20% off at New Look
- £5 to spend at Paperchase (so I can buy myself a really posh birthday card)
So, what have we learnt from the best of the birthday CRM?
I think, much like a good gift, a birthday treat from a brand should be something you wouldn’t normally buy for yourself. Giving away bottles of bubbles, aperitifs and experiences that we would perhaps deem as too indulgent to spend our money on from day-to-day helps us feel super special. If you can’t think of one, then there’s always a voucher.
Right, I’d better get off to my first dinner date and start on all those free bottles of bubbles.